I am a fairly private person, and I’m not one to talk about myself much. So doing this post about 5 things your probably don’t know about me (freakin’) terrifies me! But it’s my birthday this week. Birthdays make me think a lot about my life and the things I have done. So I’m harnessing the fear and putting it out there!. Here are five things you probably don’t know about me:
- I LOVE to dance. (I quite often embarrass my kids with my dancing!) I have done ballet, tap, character, and jazz. I even owned a dance school for a year and taught jazz! I’m currently crazy about Zumba, (or maybe just crazy?)
- I play four musical instruments- flute, piano, saxophone and guitar. (But maybe not so well anymore as I don’t practice). I’m hoping my children will inherit my love of music.
- I am not sporty. At All. But several times a week I get up at 5:30am and exercise because I have to. And I feel good afterwards.
- I hate eating raw tomato. But I do like tomato soup, paste, sauce and cooked tomato in Italian dishes.
- I am a list maker, and I have passed this excellent skill on to my children!!
Because no post is complete without a photo, here’s a blast from the past with my Mum and I, when I was nearly one.
**** As it’s my birthday week, I’d like to share the presents with you.****
Nothing makes me happier than photographing families in the Toowoomba area,
so I’d love to offer anyone who books a session up until 23rd May
(to be taken before 15th November 2015),
a free 12×12″ canvas print!
Call me on 0438 876 359 and we can work out what kind of session works best for you! Or email Angela@belleimages.com.au to ask me more about sessions.