How Does A Family Photo Session Work?
If you live in Toowoomba and haven’t ever had a family photo session before you might wonder what the process is, ( in fact I often have clients ask me this). Here’s my guide to “How does a family photo session work?”
- Let’s Chat! First of all, we have a friendly chat on the phone about your family, what kind of photos you’re after, what to wear, and where you might like to have them taken. Once your booking fee is paid, your date is held just for you.
2. What happens AT a photo session? We play games, we laugh, we have fun. It takes about an hour (or until we both have all the shots we want). Sessions can take place at your place, or a location that is special to you. Relax and enjoy some focused family time with your partner and children!
3. What happens AFTER a photo session? I get busy editing your photos, and while you’re waiting I put some sneak peeks on Facebook for you to see and share with your friends.
4. What happens at the ordering session? Around 2 weeks after your session we meet up and go through your proofs together. I bring samples of prints, canvases, albums and framed prints for you to choose from. I can give you advice on sizes and what looks great in your home.
5. Delivery of your order! Usually within 2 weeks of ordering I will have your prints beautifully wrapped and ready to go to their new forever home. I will deliver right to your door if you’re in the Toowoomba area!
If you would like to know more, click here
Or if you would like to have a chat, call me on 0438 876 359 and we can work out what is best for your family!